CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

....Its All About ME....

Happy Birthday mami~

It happened to me again...I was so depressed today...the morning I was still fine...then at night my head felt so heavy...I couldn't do anything at all...I thought all this while, I can handle my stress easily but I was wrong...I think I get depression for some times already...

My friends say I look pretty normal at school, always with a smile on my face:)...however they don't realise that sometimes I suffer from mood swings....I think only a fews of my friends know about it...there's not much things I could do really, today I decided to find someone chat....but I not really sure who to look for...will they think I'm annoy, weird or crazy? Fortunately ah yang and mimihuhu are there for me...

At this moment, I feel like want to cry very much...but I just don't have enough energy to do it....feel silly too...I need to sort this out asap...can't afford to waste my precious time on this...Always stay with me God! I need strength...

4 comments:

admire said...

I will pray for u everyday...must be strong and have faith in God..trust him and he will give you the strength...God is always beside you! don't go on the wrong path...one thing can help u is through a silent prayer...try to sense Him and follow his way...May God bless~~~

Carole jing said...

thanks a lot 4 ur nice word, it reli did help...u r quite right...there's still a lot to learn to be a strong person...n have to make sure that we r not goin the wrong way...

Carole jing said...

i love u too wenwen!!!

WeN said...

ahaha..jing how u noe is me?...ahahhaa....i wan kacau u wa...tomorrow jadi ?around 12 pm ..